The 24th Australian Jamboree is jam packed with 10 days of adventure, excitement and fun. An awesome line up of on site and off site activities, plus tons of great entertainment at nighttime will keep Scouts so busy they will need a holiday just to recover.
- Adventurous activities – Test your limits and get your adrenalin pumping on the climbing wall, high ropes, laser skirmish and much much more
- Cirque du Scouté – Run away to the circus and learn to juggle, ride a unicycle and take part in tons of great circus themed games.
- Brownsea – Rediscover traditional Scout craft and bush craft at the Brownsea base.
- Global – Learning was never this much fun. At the Global base you will learn about DNA, plant a tree, make movies and even try wheelchair basket ball.
- Skills base – Reach for the moon. Learn how to build a rocket, fix a car and turn wood.
- Water activities – Get wet! The perfect way to cool off on a hot summer day.
- City tour – Discover one of the world’s most famous cities.
- Theme Park – Take control of the action at one of NSW’s biggest fun park.
- Endurance – Test your navigation skills and endurance by completing challenging activities spread through the bush
AJ2016 will have two arenas pumping with music, movies and comedy every night. Check out the entertainment guide to find out more.